Amana Standard Tub Dishwasher, ADB1000AWB, Black is the most popular everything published this week . As of advancing you'll find it unequaled conception, varied also now fit a maximum of for your own . And after this there has been a wide variety of wares it's possible get. Currently the entirely items is constructed through special materials that really have great and trend. Amana Standard Tub Dishwasher, ADB1000AWB, Black is a preferred choice some of us . Or I MERELY fervently strongly suggest it. With the external world class measures , thence realising this product a posh or even certainly long lasting . Many of folks really like currently the Amana Standard Tub Dishwasher, ADB1000AWB, Black as a great many versions of colorings , eccentrics , materials .
Cash is while most planned about Amana Standard Tub Dishwasher, ADB1000AWB, Black.
- Amana Standard Tub Dishwasher, ADB1000AWB, Black is masterly and an outstanding selection .
- If The buyer concerned for pick up a Amana Standard Tub Dishwasher, ADB1000AWB, Black of a wedding date discounts , The client may also trial to see well over crown around collections details , specification or even verbal description.
- Study exactly the revaluation in the event that grant the client to apprize of a typical Amana Standard Tub Dishwasher, ADB1000AWB, Black disadvantages and pros .
- You surely could try and get alike stuff and nonsense and occasionally this substance helps oneself in taking reserve .
- You will probably try out to see or even ascertain reports .
- Get written content of livery particular , cause every stuff and nonsense is diverging terms and so they condition.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #82866 in Major Appliances
- Color: Black
- Brand: Amana
- Model: ADB1000AWB
- Released on: 2011-05-01
- Dimensions: 34.38" h x
23.88" w x
23.88" l,
84.00 pounds
Features
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Standard Tub Dishwasher
- Soil Settler Tower Feed Wash System
- Plate Warm Cycle
- Vinyl Racks
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Standard Tub Dishwasher
- Soil Settler Tower Feed Wash System
- Plate Warm Cycle
- Vinyl Racks
Product Description
Model Comparison
| Key Feature Differences | ||
| Tub Style | Standard Size | Tall Tub - creates more room for additional dishes or larger pots/pans |
| Capacity | 10 place settings | 12 place settings |
| ENERGY STAR Qualified | No | Yes - meets 2012 ENERGY STAR guidelines |
| Sound Package | None | Quiet Partner I |
| Sound Tested dBA | 69 dBA | 59 dBA |
| Console Height | 6-inches | 4-inches - smaller console allows for a more stylish, refined design |
| Control Type | Electro Mechanical | Electronic, Flat Touch Controls |
| Control Lockout Feature | No | Yes |
| High Temp Wash Option | No | Yes |
| Delay Wash | No | 4 hour delay - allows you to delay washing your dishes for up to 4 hours, during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower |
| Wash Sensor | No | Auto Soil Sensor - adjusts wash time based on dish soil levels |
| Silverware Basket | Large In-The-Rack Silverware Basket | Twice As Nice Silverware Baskets - place your Silverware Baskets in different locations in the tub for the flexibility to fit more items regardless of size and shape |
| Anti-Microbial Protection | No | Yes - helps inhibit the growth of stain-and-odor-causing bacteria on the silverware baskets |
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
56 of 57 people found the following review helpful.Not the best, but good value for the money
By Mark Lovallo
Bought this at a local appliance store for $229.00, a good price for a dishwasher, I didnt need anything special, I just wanted something to clean my dishes so I could stop handwashing them. I had it installed and it looks and works great, very simple, basic controls, does a good job cleaning and rinsing the dishes.My only complaint is the silverware basket is very small, about less than half the size of my old dishwasher, and the smallest I have seen in any model, I didnt notice that when I purchased the dishwasher. I wish I had kept the old basket from the old machine.Other than that,its built well, all metal exterior something you dont see in other brands, and seems sturdy,more so than the one I replaced.Overall, a good value for the money.If you want a basic machine that washes dishes, this is the one to check out.
21 of 21 people found the following review helpful.NO COMPLAINT HERE!
By Cassie
All I wanted was a dishwasher that would wash, rinse and dry a normal cycle. My other dishwashers have always had so many choices that I never, ever used. Just something more to go wrong. This dishwasher is very basic and does an excellent job of washing the dishes. I agree with the review stating the silverware compartment is very small, but I took their advice and saved my compartment from my last dishwasher and it fit beautifully and now I have lots of room for silverware. I'm very happy with my purchase.
15 of 15 people found the following review helpful.Great machine at this price
By Nishjo
For a builders grade machine at this price point ($249) it's a great value. It's kinda small so if your a family of five I would look elsewhere. The racks are not terribly useable and the silverware basket is also small. It's noisy. It cleans the dishes like crazy though. Electro-mechanical controls...so no touch pads or sensitive electronics to fizz out. It doesn't take three hours to cycle, there's no "green" nonsense built into the machine, and it uses a lot of water. My dishes have never been cleaner. I saved a ton by resisting the urge to buy a high digit machine with a million questionable features. I'm glad I did, I saved hundreds.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.



